Membership of the Consortium is open to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people working in Higher Education.
Benefits of a NATSIHEC (AC) membership
- participation in a National and International movement of Indigenous peoples’ solidarity and self-determination through higher education;
- access to a national network of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people working in Australian higher education;
- access to NATSIHEC (AC) Caucuses at National and State/Territory (access to Caucuses is dependent on your membership category);
- opportunities to participate as a NATSIHEC (AC) delegate to national and international forums including the World Indigenous Nations Higher Education Consortium (WINHEC) and the United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues (UNPFII);
- ability to contribute to the NATSIHEC (AC) submissions to the Australian governments and international bodies;
- access to NATSIHEC (AC) members’ discussions on the NATSIHEC Google forum; and
- access to resources, conferences, events and career opportunities disseminated by NATSIHEC (AC) members.