Old Physics Building
Parkville VIC 3010
The final meeting for NATSIHEC this year will be held on Thursday 24 November – Friday 25 November 2023. This session will also include our AGM. You will receive a calendar invitation for both days shortly, with further details (location, agenda, etc) in the near future. The meeting will be held in hybrid mode online, and in-person at the University of Melbourne.
As part of the AGM, we will also be holding elections for the coming years. This includes:
- Vice-President (Academic)
- Vice-President (International)
- Vice-President (Research)
- Vice-President (Corporate, Student and Community Engagement) – to be confirmed
- Vice-President (Eldership)
If you would like to nominate for any of these positions, please complete the below form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the meeting.